And I've also started on the modeling; I wanted to started sculpting him today, but I no longer have access to Zbrush! Sadface! Santa will have to bring me a copy for Christmas.
WIP: His current iteration is sitting around 5k tris. Click "READ MORE" below to see what I've penned up for his abilities so far!
Passive Ability – For Whom the Bell Tolls
- Every time Verdigris is struck by a melee attack in combat, he gains Ringing Shell, granting X armor and stacking up to 10 times. If Verdigris is struck by an enemy champion while having 10 stacks of Ringing Shell, the stacks are reset, and the enemy champion suffers X magic damage and is stunned for 2 seconds.
- 16/15/14/13/12 Second Cooldown.
- Verdigris’ next melee attack strikes his target with resonating vigor, dealing an additional X physical damage and taunting the target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.
- Deafening Peals: After the taunt ends, the target is slowed 40% for 2 seconds.
- 30/27/24/21/18 Second Cooldown.
- Verdigris oxidizes an enemy champion’s equipment, dealing X magic damage preventing that enemy from gaining any passive effects or auras from items, activating items, or using consumables for 2/4/6/8/10 seconds.
- Deafening Peals: The enemy champion also has their armor reduced by 20% for the duration.
- 75/70/65/60/55 Second Cooldown.
- Verdigris place a stationary bell nearby that lasts for 30 seconds or until it is killed. This bell emits an aura which decreases friendly damage taken by 5/7.5/10/12.5/15%.
- Deafening Peals: Clarion Bell’s aura also heals Verdigris and his allies for 5/10/15/20/25 per second.
- 90/80/70 Second Cooldown.
- Blasts of sound radiate outward from Verdigris every 4 seconds for 16/20/24 seconds, dealing X magic damage to enemies. In addition, Verdigris’ other abilities are empowered for the duration of Deafening Peals.