Art Producer and Game Artist
- Master’s of Science: Interactive Entertainment (Game Art Concentration)
Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy, 2011.
- Bachelor’s of Fine Art: Game Art and Design
The Art Institute of Tampa, 2009.
Skills and Experience
- Game Production and Team Management
- Game Design and Writing
- 3D Modeling, Texturing, and Sculpting
- 3D and vector-based 2D Animation
- Associate Art Manager - Managed art team growth and development on War Dragons, in addition to normal production pipeline responsibilities of Art Coordinator. March 2017 - Present.
- Art Coordinator - Created and managed art pipeline for the mobile game War Dragons. March 2014 - March 2017.
- Art Producer - FarmVille. Managed outsource art pipeline and internal artist scheduling, aided with asset integration. January 2013 - February 2014.
- Associate Producer - CityVille. Asset integration, item stat allocation, and quest design. December 2011 - January 2013
- Art and Production Intern - FarmVille 2. Integrated completed assets and aided production pipeline. Low-Poly modeling, texturing, and animation. Internship from August 2011 - December 2011.
- Artist/Designer - DragonFable series. Designed player items and NPC monsters from concept to implementation, including balance and stat allocation.
- Started internship summer 2009; employed fall 2009 to summer 2011.
Experience in game art and design at FIEA:
- Art Lead - FIEA capstone project Erado (2011).
- Lead Character Modeler - FIEA capstone project Dead West (2011).
- Artist/Designer - FIEA game prototype Together in the Dark (2010).
- Worked under supervision of producers at Electronic Arts Tiburon to brainstorm and prototype new game mechanics for Tiger Wood’s PGA TOUR 13.
- 3D Software: Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, Zbrush
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Project Management Software: Hansoft, JIRA, Perforce, Tortoise SVN, etc.
Awards, Affiliations, and Hobbies
- Have run several “homegrown” campaigns for Dungeons and Dragons Fourth Edition. Created custom monsters, NPCs, gameplay scenarios, and game mechanics.
- Beta Tester - Call of Duty 4 (developed by Infinity Ward, produced by Activision).
- Co-Founder of the Game Design Club at the Art Institute of Tampa (spring 2008).
- Gold Key Portfolio Award – 2005 East/Middle Tennessee Scholastic Art Show.
- Eagle Scout – Boy Scouts of America (awarded 2005).